Friday, June 23, 2006

Jack Balkan reports that Joyce Green has set up an index to all of President Bush's presidential signing statements. She says:

"Please steal this site. No copyright, intellectual property, or other rights are claimed in any of the materials presented here. No one owns these statements, and I am willing to forego my sweat equity in this website. The purpose of this webpage is to provide free convenient access -- for the entire world -- to the text of George W. Bush's presidential signing statements. Feel free to data mine or swipe the entire website if you are so inclined. Attribution would be nice, but it is not obligatory. If you are willing to give this information a permanent home on the web, I will give you the files for free. This domain is a temporary home for this project. I want to return my domain to its intended use, which is to house an arts project."

No comments: